About the job
For a company in Leuven Konvert is looking for a Repair Engineer.
When a defect or abnormality is found on a product, it goes to the repair engineer and the diagnostic stage can begin. You have to investigate, diagnose the root cause of the fault and coordinate the repair process with the technicians. After the diagnostic is completed, the repair engineer makes a report with pictures, logs, measurements, etc. and shares it’s findings with the process engineer or the R&D department for future improvements. Next to production, the repair engineer also repairs and inspects products that come back from customers in the RMA repair department.
The working environment is in on the production floor amid the semi-finished products.
• Study new products and follow trainings to be up to date with the latest products.
• Understand the diagnostic messages from the test equipment.
• Measure the corresponding signal nets found in the schematic to search for the defective component.
• Do a visual inspection with a microscope on the SPCB.
Looking for an exciting and permanent job in a fast-growing high-tech company? Send us your CV and we will contact you!
Who are we looking for?
- Master in Electronics-ICT or equivalent work experience.
- Preferably 1 or 2 years of relevant work experience in hardware electronics.
- General ICT knowledge.
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Good knowledge of electronic circuits and schematics.
- Experience with debugging PCB's using measurement tools like a multi-meter or an oscilloscope.
- Very good soldering and de-soldering skills (Through-Hole and SMD).
What do we offer?
- Meal Voucher
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Private accidents insurance
- Disablement insurance / guaranteed income
- Allianz Global Assistance Insurance
Are you really interested in this job? Apply today. We will contact you for a personal interview.