About the job
Worldwide, the "KATOEN NATIE" combines engineering as the latest technology to provide customer-oriented, technological and logistics solutions to companies, operating in various industries. Katoen Natie has 154 branches spread over 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Far East and employs about 10,000 people. Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the logistics and distribution of goods such as textiles, DIY products, food, products with an industrial application, etc. Under the motto 'our people make the difference' we are looking for our site at Kallo : A TECHNICAL Electromechanical Engineer (m/f)
Who are we looking for?
- Graduated in technics, preferably in electromechanics
- Knowlegde if electronics, electricity mechanics, pneumatics
- Team player who can also work independently
- Experience in an logistical environment is an advantage, but not a must
- You show engagement and persistence towards the company
- You are flexible towards working in shifts, working during the weekend and toward your colleagues
What do we offer?
You will be part of a technical team working in an automated warehouse environment. You make sure that the different installations, conveyors and machines work smoothly. Preventive maintenance and fast interventions in case of interruptions are key. You work in shifts and together with your team you guarantee well preforming installations on order to service our customers.
- You execute maintenance activities on different installations among which: packing machines, internal transport systems, label printers, wrapping machines
- you ensure the quality and safety of the maintenance tasks and log performances and issues
- you support a dynamic and efficient stock management of spare ports for all kinds of different installations.
- you look for optimizations in processes and installations in order to avoid interruptions
Are you really interested in this job? Apply today. We will contact you for a personal interview.