About the job
Konvert Office is looking for a Supply Chain Planner for a multinational active in food products.
Your place of employment would be in the region Eeklo - Zelzate.
Specifically you would be responsible for:
- The creation of feasible replenishment & distribution plans for internal and external suppliers/warehouses taking into account stock levels, forecasts, production and transportation capacities
- Guarantee excellent service levels towards customers by tracking different parameters with different internal and external stakeholders and reviewing planning
- Ensure optimal inventory, taking into shelflife into account
- Planning of displays assembled by subcontactors
- Validate the result of your planning critically and more importantly understand system behaviour, always look for solutions and tweak accordingly
- Align the local productionplanners, sales departement, Data team and customerservice daily
Who are we looking for?
- You obtained Master’s degree (economy, business management, logistics, supply chain,…)
- A first work experience is a plus, e.g. in a planning department
- You have the ability to adapt to change rapidly and are not afraid to make mistakes
- You have excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- You are a very good organiser and highly accurate
- You are a great communicator that builds and sustains positive relationships with both internal and external parties
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and are able to work with the common Microsoft Office programs. Experience with SAP APO is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch, and English French is a nice extra
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to start in a supply chain position and get to know our entire organisation
- A challenging position in an international and financially healthy company
- Stimulating work environment
- Open and pleasant working atmosphere
- A good balance between work and private life
- Competitive salary in line with experience and a broad range of extra-legal advantages
Are you really interested in this job? Apply today. We will contact you for a personal interview.