For our client in Antwerp, a marketing agency with expertise in Customer Experience and Mystery Shopping, we are looking for a Motivated Panel Manager!
- Recruiting Mystery Shoppers. These are usually self-employed.
- You check and monitor that the right candidate reaches the right assignment.
- You plan and coordinate the visits in a price-conscious manner and follow them up qualitatively.
- You manage a budget and the associated costs.
- You build a database of Mystery Shoppers that you can use when necessary. You will mainly have contact with the German and Austrian market, so the languages German and English are a must!
- You preferably have a Bachelor's degree or a first relevant experience in a Customer Service environment
- You speak very good German and English. Dutch or another additional language is a big plus.
- You are strong in communication skills.
- Planning and organizing is your second nature.
- You can handle several projects at the same time and are stress resistant.
- And last but not least: deadlines motivate you!
- You work in a dynamic and interesting marketing environment for a company where employees matter
- An ideal first step in your career
- Possibility of sliding working hours
- Market-based salary + fringe benefits for a junior profile.
If you are interested, we would like to receive your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!
Is this the right job for you? Don't miss this opportunity and apply today!