The Operations Excellence Lead
• Is responsible for coordinating Continuous Improvement activities across the Benelux sites.
• Has specific focus on the specific Way (lean) and is responsible for embedding this methodology across the Benelux
• Supports and coordinates cross-functional improvement activities
The operations excellence lead (OEL)
• leads the deployment of the DS Smith Way CI programme (Lean) in the organization. You make people enthusiast about improvements and our principles, dimensions and core tool set.
• contributes to the direction and development of the programme
• Is the main point of contact for and coordinates Central driven and cross functional improvement projects.
• Works with Site managers and Operations Excellence representatives across the region to align improvement activities and prioritisation. The OEL ensures horizontal learnings are captured and spread across the organisation.
• plays an important role in the standardization of processes across the sites
• develops an effective and user-friendly audit structure for process confirmation. The OEL actively contributes to this process to ensure that standards are followed and embedded in the daily operations and that opportunities for improvement are identified.
• Coordinates training events to improve the skillsets in the organization. The OEL leads and support the development of site continuous improvement coaches.
• Experience of working in a manufacturing production environment, preferably a multi-site environment
• Must have proven problem-solving experience and lean knowledge, preferably supported by a certified process improvement methodology (i.e. Six Sigma)
• Must be pragmatic in approach and be able to work collaboratively.
• Good communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style depending on the audience are crucial.
• You are capable of moving an organization forward from a non-hierarchical position
• You can explain lean principles and get people enthusiast about our improvement methodology.
• Relevant Master’s degree or equal by experience.
• Fluent English and Dutch (spoken and written)
This firm offers you a job with various responsibilities in an ambitious international organization.
You will work within a dynamic environment where safety, responsibility and result driven work have a central role
We offer a competitive salary with complemented by extra-legal benefits such as Meal Vouchers, insurances, work time reduction, etc.).
Is this the right job for you? Don't miss this opportunity and apply today!